Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Fragment or complete sentence ?
1) Because the rain was unrelenting, the referee was forced to cancel the game.
2) A group of children, riding their bicycles around the neighborhood like they own the place.
3) People from all over the world traveling to Disneyland.
4) Please stop.
5) Since pollution has become such an issue for the environment.
6) The old oak tree swaying gently in the breeze.
7) Thinking out loud, the instructor accidentally divulged the answer to a critical test question.
8) Managing to get stuck in the mud.
9) Relaxing at the beach with an ice cold glass of lemonade is divine.
10) Nothing seems real.